Tuesday, November 26, 2013

NaNo Week Four Revelations

So OMG, the weeks have flown by! One day, I was staring at a blank Scrivener document and panicking about not having a plot and now, I'm almost done with my novel!

62,068 words. Woo. Oh, wow.

Week Four is harder. Much harder. Basically, it has gone from this:



To this:



I have never gone as far as 62K in *any* NaNoWriMo before.

And I am aiming for 80K. O_O

I will do this.



Right now I'm saving my words, haha, but I promise there will be a much more detailed blog post after NaNo has ended. NaNo has not killed me, I promise! :)

Want a song, though?


It's from my playlist and describes one of the main characters perfectly.

Oh! And another:


It's the most beautiful, magical song ever.

See you at the finish line!



No comments:

Post a Comment