Sunday, April 27, 2014

In other news...

I'm going to the 2014 Writer's Digest conference!

In New York!

Squeee!!!!!!!!

I'm actually very, very excited. This is the first legitimate writer's conference I'm going to, and I can't wait to go back to New York! (I'm under 18, so I couldn't go to SCBWI last year :(--but they were very kind and sent me some materials to make up for it!)

I've been a longtime fan of WD and to attend an actual writer's conference, with pitch sessions and keynotes and panels is just...a writer's little dream come true.

I'm so, so excited. I'll wait to collect all the responses on TeaNovel--I still have some fulls out, but likely I'll be working on MagicalNovel by the time the conference rolls around (August 1-3).

(Yay!)

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I've dreamed of going to this conference but I think I'm more excited that you're going! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!!! Also, if you have time, you should go see a Broadway show! And congrats on the fulls!!!

    ReplyDelete